Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SuperBooster Hacked Object for the sims 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Hacker's Hideout
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris1989

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: SuperBooster Hacked Object for the sims 1 Reply with quote

Updated the message from promotion it now looks exactly like it would when you get promoted. Showing new hours pay and bonus pay.

Finished this is a Sims 1 hacked object. MoodBooster was used as base for this object so credit to whoever made that without it i would have been completely lost. I also learned a bit from SuperStatue so thank you to the creator of that aswell.

This file can now be downloaded at:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zenzfnwuzzn

Extract its contents to the sims Downloads folder or wherever you put your downloads it can be found on any tab in buy mode under other or all. Will probably be the first thing on the list its only 1$.

SuperBoost - Maxes mood, intrests, personality, freinds, and skills
SkillBoost - Max skills
MoodBoost - MaxMoods
IntrestBoost - MaxIntrests
PersonalityBoost - Max Personalitys
FreindBoost - Makes everyone in your neighborhood your freind
MoneyBoost - 20000 simoliens
PromotionBoost - Instantly promotes you does not currently work with superstar carreer track if you boost in a career with less than 10 ranks you will become unemployed if you boost to much

Last edited by Chris1989 on Fri May 07, 2010 10:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
Chris1989

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Accually line 6 also connects to a constant outside of the code which is the value 2 pretty sure thats not the problem.
Chris1989

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried telling it not to return error on any lines but it failed. All i can guess is that the variables are wrong i dont know how there wrong they all look right to me.
Chris1989

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone wants i could sent it to them its accually a pretty amazeing little object it can:

1: make everyone in the neighborhood your freinds.
2: Set all intrests to max.
3: Set all skills to max.
4: Set all personality to max.
5: Set all mood to max.
6: All of the above in 1 click.
7: Instant promotion (Works) But im trying to fix the message and bonus from promotion.

Or if you need it to help me fix the promotion option. I would gladly send it.

I used moodbooster as a base for this object its now much more flexible and has alot more options.
Yersinia

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all due respect, Chris, this stuff's already been done. Hedda at SomeSimThings (www.somesimthings.com) made this wonder statue which does all or most of this with regards to skills and friends (I don't know for sure because I haven't used it). There's also a computer (Elixir-something) that lets sims earn or buy skills and/or friends. Also, if people want to max their sims' interests or change their jobs completely, they can use SimModifier (Mac) or SimEnhancer (PC).

HOWEVER...about those variable issues you said you might be having -- from what I can see (in this picture: http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3903/blehq.png), it looks like you forgot to declare your variables in the header. Looks to me like you have four local variables total (0, 1, 2 and 3), but where it says on the right, Number of Local Variables is 0. Now since I'm STILL not firing on all thrusters, I don't remember if you need to change that to 4 (how many you have) or 5 (how many you have plus one), but you do have to declare them if you want your object to work properly.

Hopefully Raeven or Peter will come along and clear that up for both of us! laugh

Happy hacking,

~Yersinia.

"Hand over the coffee and no one gets hurt."
Chris1989

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok cant beleive i missed that. I only just started using IFF Pencil 2 two days ago so im still not sure what alot of things do. Any input on revision number?
Chris1989

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way your advice worked my promotion button now shows the promotion message and gives the bonus money.

Also i know all of this has been done but mine is more organized and easier to use. You shouldnt have to work to cheat rather than spending 30 mins clicking buttons to max out all your stuff you simply click 1 and your done.
Yersinia

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris1989 wrote:
Ok cant beleive i missed that. I only just started using IFF Pencil 2 two days ago so im still not sure what alot of things do. Any input on revision number?

laugh I have never used IFF Pencil and don't know any of its revisions -- being on Mac, I use IFF Snooper (still on version 1.2.4b1 but recently downloaded the newest one, 1.2.4b3). Hmmm, well, looks like my ability to "translate" hasn't been lost at least.

Chris1989 wrote:
By the way your advice worked my promotion button now shows the promotion message and gives the bonus money.

Also i know all of this has been done but mine is more organized and easier to use. You shouldnt have to work to cheat rather than spending 30 mins clicking buttons to max out all your stuff you simply click 1 and your done.

1. COOL, I'm glad it worked!

2. I'll be curious to dissect it myself when you make it available. Will that be any time soon?

~Yersinia.

Chris1989

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill probably upload it in a few mins just doing some final touches.
Chris1989

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This file can now be downloaded at:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zenzfnwuzzn

Extract its contents to the sims Downloads folder or wherever you put your downloads it can be found on any tab in buy mode under other or all. Will probably be the first thing on the list its only 1$.

Last edited by Chris1989 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yersinia

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link. I just wanted to open it up in IFF Snooper to have a look-see at its insides is all. smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Hacker's Hideout All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: