Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Autumn Dryad Skins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> If you've been with us this far...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thalia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Autumn Dryad Skins Reply with quote

Okay, here's my entry, a batch of autumnal dryades in various tree-and-leafish outfits. Each has a regular dress, a buyable swimsuit and buyable nightie.

Left to right they are:

A birch-tree dryad, an oak dryad (a proper dryad), and a copper beech dryad. I couldn't decide on the birch dryad if I liked the yellow autumn leaf-colored or the bark-colored hair better, so I threw them both in. The oak dryad has a bathing suit of bark and leaves (looks itchy to me), and the beech dryad (far right) has a dress meant to blend in with the grass in places, so it looks like she's a tree. (It looks quite good in regular daylight grass, though she does look kinda funny indoors on the carpet.) The beech and birch dryades are light skin tone, and the oak medium, though none of them are Maxis skin colors. The oak dryad's skin color was taken from an acorn, the birch from paper birch bark (because it has a little bit of pink to it), and the beech from the pale-gold color beech leaves turn over the winter, when they stay on the tree.

Oh, and the oak dryad has green triskeles painted on her cheeks. I guess I was feeling kinda Celtic or something.

Oh yeah, nudes and hands for everyone included.

All meshes are included EXCEPT:

CK50fa, which you will have to get at the Simarillion, since Mary Jean's policy is to not allow her meshes to be hosted (I'm not sure if this is strictly hosting, but just to be on the safe side). It's at the top of the page here.

And now I'm off on a trip and won't be back till early December! Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans and Happy November to everyone else!

hobbitwife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool! Thank you! hug
Minka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much!!

Minka

大変奇麗ですよ
Andrasta

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the oak dryads head especially, just for the painted skin - thank you so much, Thalia!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> If you've been with us this far... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: