Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

And who might you be?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alexa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Excalibar~

Oh yes, I love that buffet! It was looking wonderful in my castle... Isn't it still available? It's a part of the forum I haven't visited in a while...
bruja
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: And Who might you be? Reply with quote

Excalibar wrote:
And if anybody can hook me up with that gorgeous 12th Night Medieval Set I would be eternally grateful---that buffet with the peacock is without a doubt the best user-created buffet ever made. It is a true work of art thumbsup

Here's a link to the 12th night set items http://simblesseoblige.com/viewforum.php?f=52

I still think they're the best, too! And we had a lot of fun working on them.

There are a lot of member made knight skins in this challenge thread. http://simblesseoblige.com/viewforum.php?f=52 You might want to make a knight yourself, to add to the collection. smile

Welcome to SO!

MissJai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Hey, how is it goin? Reply with quote

Hey how is it goin?
My name is Jennifer aka Miss Jai.
I have been playing the Sims since it first came out. Kept up with the expansions. I own the Sims2, albeit not all of its expansions, so that means I am WAAAAY behind on Sims 3 lol.. go figure.
I love the Sims. My mom's friend gave me the first disc and I have been hooked since (this has been since high school and I am 30 now. Dang...).
I enjoy creating different little experiments with each character or household I play. Depends on my mood or how invested I am in the character/houshold. lol.
I got a bit bored with the Sims 2 and reinstalled my first one. I forgot how much I loved playing it. I am not so hardcore that I know how to hack nor do I know how to recolor, but I am thankful that some you folks do! Most of the downloadables are AWESOME! I know a few cheats (yea, I said it, cheats. I know, I know: it takes away from the game.. says who? You? Naw, I still have fun time managing...), love decorating and enjoy making my Sims kick-ass as hell.. Can I say that?? If not, my bad, cooler than a snowcone in the Artic circle.
I was born in TX, raised in KY and live in IN. Have a bit of country twang to my speech. I have a little 7 year old boy who loves watching my Sims and if I am doing something (cooking, checking the mailbox) something benign, he will actually keep an eye on my Sim lol. I think I am creating a soon to be Simmer..lol
I am currently working on a neighbourhood in which it is my friends/family and myself all living in proximity. I am trying to create the known relationships and man... needless to say everyone gets along famously, but there is some rampant jealousy going on lol. Hahaha.. oh well.. Ok, so I have diatribed long enough. Just a bit of background! Oh.. and love the name of the forum.. very...Eden of the East (a Japanime movie in which the moderator of a very cruel game is called Noblesse Oblige). Off to Old Town I go!
patos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Miss Jai!

welcome to SO and please enjoy all the lovely downloads you will find everywhere!!!
laugh laugh

17mars
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to have you join us. Forum name was based on the old concept of "Noblesse Oblige." We hoped that the wonderful existing creators in the sim community would be willing to come and share their knowledge with those of us learning and we're very fortunate that this has happened! smile
lramsay

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I introduced myself yet...Howdy! My name is Leslie. I reinstalled The Sims last month and have been enjoying it so much that I haven't gotten out in world since then. I hope to meet all of you soon.
Aaron_of_Mpls

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome!
Nekonyami

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Nekonyami of NekoSims. I create mainly for TS3 now, but I do play TS2 and TS1 on occasion. I'm glad I found this TS1 community and the game hasn't died. I still have my original Complete Collection disks!

I probably won't be around too often but may pop in now and then. wink
patos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Nekonyami, we are glad you joined us.

Please drop in whenever you can!

Aaron_of_Mpls

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome!
Firebird007

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

I'm Firebird
I have been a member of SO for almost a year now but I have never got around to introducing myself whistle

I have been playing The Sims 1 for about 6 years. I only have 1 expansion pack: Unleashed.
I am a bit obsessed with downloading new objects and skins blush especially when they are medieval or regency themed!
17mars
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are my favourite themes too. Glad to have you with us.
patos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Firebird, nice to meet you!
bruja
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Firebird smile

Medieval and regency themes are dear to my heart. I've been working on enough skins of all types to get a whole new regency game going. Most of the female adult body skins are done, including some of the buyables, and I've produced quite a lot of heads that look right for regency, but the adult male skins are going to take a lot longer.

I never seem to have time any more to make the previews and the zips to share the skins. So many meshes, so little time blush

Firebird007

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mars, Patos and Bruja! wink

I checked out your website Bruja; you have some awesome skins! notworthy
I have downloaded a number of them, but I will have to go back and have a more thorough look at them.

Nehemiah 8:10c

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."
Philippians 4:13
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: