Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An object which can increase relationships between two sims

View previous topic :: View next topic  
XANA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:30 pm    Post subject: An object which can increase relationships between two sims Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Are there any custom content objects which allow the sim using it to pick a specific sim and increase their relationship (and optionally fall in love)?

I'm trying to think of some objects that do this... I already have the Magic Mirror, which I think most people have heard of, but I can't remember if there are any others.

Thanks a lot! smile
purplewowies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supersculpture lets you do this to specific Sims if my memory serves: http://www.somesimthings.com/Obj/05Obj.htm
bogies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yak tables are the easiest way to go. Just put the two sims in the same room and watch their relationship grow very fast!

The one I like the best is ssw_GNO_InvisiYak-rugbased. It's invisible so you can stick it into a table or hide it just about anywhere. yes
XANA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

purplewowies wrote:
Supersculpture lets you do this to specific Sims if my memory serves: http://www.somesimthings.com/Obj/05Obj.htm

I didn't know the Supersculpture could do this, thanks Purplewowies! That's exactly what I needed. biggrin

bogies wrote:
Yak tables are the easiest way to go. Just put the two sims in the same room and watch their relationship grow very fast!

The one I like the best is ssw_GNO_InvisiYak-rugbased. It's invisible so you can stick it into a table or hide it just about anywhere.

I already have the Yak-Yak tables - love those! They're great for crafting rooms and Downtown restaurants. thumbsup

As far as I know, these are the only relationship increasing objects out there, other than the Magic Mirror. The supersculpture does exactly what I need, so it's perfect for me.

Thanks a lot! notworthy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Sims Sleuths All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: